Thursday, July 30, 2009

My first conscious encounter with ESP

When it comes to ESP (Extra Sensory Perception), Telepathy is an inseperable part of it. I had my first encounter with Telepathy in my High School(when I was in my ninth grade) and the following is an account of that (please bear with me if you feel like you are reading a story, but this is a fact).
Just to give you a small background of my childhood days, I was a boy who believed in god and was regularly following majority of the rituals(though I was never orthodox). I had also off late taken up learning a particular form of Yoga called Sahaja Yoga (or Kundalini Yoga) from one my school teachers and it was almost an year into it.
The D-day when I had this encounter was our school annual day. A few days ago I had received new clothes from my aunt. As every child would be, I was very impressed and wore the same clothes for my school day. During some time I had to change them since I was participating in some of the sports events. Everything about the day went fine and I was very happy since I too had received some awards. As soon as I returned home there was trouble waiting around the corner. My parents noticed that I didn't have my new clothes with me. I always consider myself having a very poor memory. I was horrified to see that I had forgotten to pick them up and to my anguish I had no memory of where I had kept them. And it was late night that I had realized this and there was no way I could go back to school and check it out since the school doors were already locked. Moreover the place I spent this part of my life is a place where I can easily count on someone actually stealing it and I wouldn't be wrong on that. As any ordinary kid would do, I wept for having lost my newly gifted clothes and no way of finding it out where it was.
At this point of time, I remembered something that my teacher who taught me Yoga had told me. He said, this particular form of Yoga if practised properly for many years, would actually give us the abiltiy of looking ahead into the future and also access various powers which our ordinary brain cannot think of. I intended to put this into test. Just before I slept, I went into deep meditation and after about ten to fifteen minutes I had slept. During this meditation, I was trying to access the whereabouts of my clothes. Now somewhere during the time I slept, I cannot explain whether it was a dream or vision, I could see my clothes lying in one of the classrooms in our school that had been used as a change room for that day. Once I woke up in the morning, though it was a holiday, I thought of giving it a shot. I went to school, to the same classroom which I had seen in my dream. It was a mixture of shock and happiness, to see those clothes in the same way and same position I had seen in my dream.
Now, I don't know how you would explain this. Call it a co-incidence, call it a miracle or whatever. I prefer to call it my first conscious encounter with Telepathy.

No comments:

Post a Comment